Comtest is offering the latest Fluke E-DWT-H electronic deadweight tester, an electronic calibrator designed to deliver traditional hydraulic deadweight tester performance with digital measurement features and convenience. Improvements include:
- No weights to load and unload, transport or send out for calibration
- Provides real-time pressure indication with no need to know and correct for local gravity or ambient temperature
- No piston-cylinder changes
- No significant sensitivity to level or vibration
- Able to set and read any pressure value exactly, no minimum increment limited by smallest available masses; perfect for applications that require setting a nominal pressure precisely on the device under test and measuring it, such as analog gauge calibration
- Operates in any unit of measure, switching easily from one unit to the next
The E-DWT-H is at home in metrology and calibration labs, on the production floor or in the field. It can operate with a wide selection of test mediums, including Sebacate calibration fluid, mineral oil, water and other liquids. ± 0.02% of reading total one-year measurement uncertainty rivals the best laboratory deadweight testers. High quality hardware allows easy system fill and prime, pressure generation and precise control up to 200Mpa (30 000 psi). The kits are compact, lightweight and transportable with optional battery/charger pack which supports up to eight hours of operation away from line power, and an optional shipping/carrying case with handles and wheels allows for easy transport for field application.
Fluke Deadweight Tester model 6531 offers E-DWT-H configurations with a single quartz reference pressure transducer (Q-RPT) to offer percent of reading performance from 10% to 100% of device full scale.
Fluke Deadweight Tester model 6532 offers an additional Q-RPT to maximise workload coverage, with percent of reading performance from 1% to 100% of device full scale. An included vacuum fill kit allows the E-DWT to be filled with users’ choice of compatible fluid, while eliminating problematic air pockets from the test circuit. Also included is a test station adapter to mount virtually any pressure device to be tested without using PTFE tape or wrenches.